- All rates are expressed in USD (american dollars).
- Rates in USD are tax exempt for foreigner guests not residents in Chile. To apply for a tax exemption guests must pay in USD and show their valid passport and tourist card upon the check-in.
- Rates are valid from September 1, 2023 to May 31, 2024. Check our opening / closing dates.
- Child rate apply from 10 to 12 years old in additional bed sharing Yurt with their parents.
- Maximum 1 additional bed per Yurt.
- In order to give families the most enjoyable experience at Patagonia Camp, our hotel is recommended for children aged 10 years or older.
- Any extra expenses for delay in flight arrivals or cruises is out of the responsibility of Patagonia Camp.
- Excursions are subject to changes according to weather conditions and availability.
- Shared excursions will be organized in groups at guest arrival. Departures in groups of 2 Yurts minimum per excursion. Excursions with 2 guest are consider as private.
- For groups we require a preliminary rooming list to be sent 90 days before the group arrival. The final rooming list must be sent 40 days before the check in date.
- Transfer schedules are subject to changes without prior notice according to national flights.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- During high season (December 21 to February 20) reservations for series (series including small groups and large groups) will not be available.
- Individual (1 to 4 persons / up to 2 yurts)
- To make a reservation we require a deposit of 30% of the total reservation cost within 5 working days aft er the confirmation has been received.
- The remaining balance must be paid 45 days before the check in.
- When booking within 45 days previous the check in, the reservation must be paid immediately in full.
- For reservations during High Season the remaining balance must be paid 60 days before to check in.
For more details on group reservations or cancellation policies, download the full rate document in USD.